Introducing Portfolios: Developing an Art Practice in Collage Mixed MediaSep 23, 2021
Portfolios: Developing an art practice in collage mixed media
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Portfolios: Developing an art practice in collage mixed media is a hands on collage workshop that can be utilized like a personal mentorship. Whether for personal or professional development, you get to decide. I'll be there to teach you the skills to develop your compositions, work in a series, begin, or continue, creating a full body of work, and identify what your next step goals as an artist will be.
This week only, the course is listed with a $25 introductory discount and seats are filling up. And don't forget, your registration for this course qualifies for the birthday celebration drawing (details below).
Sometimes an artist just needs a little guidance.
This new live interactive course is like having a mentor to get you to the next level.
Discussion points and demos to include:
- Creating work in a series
- Developing a cohesive body of work
- How to know when you’re ready to show or sell your work
- How to finish a work on paper for a professional presentation
- How to turn your passion for collage/mixed media into a body of work ready to present to a gallery or enter in an exhibition
- How to develop and own your own style as an artist
- Copyright concerns to be mindful of and how to interpret the rules in a way that doesn’t inhibit your creative freedom
- Creating work that lasts and has lasting appeal
- and more!
Head over to this link for full details and registration information!
Act now - class size is limited in this course!